The YuJa Software Capture for PC application provides you with the ability to record your internal system audio from your PC. Audio sources can be customized to adjust audio offset and gain. If you would like an overview of the Software Capture application to learn more about its various features, please visit our support guide on Creating a recording with the Software Capture for PC Application.
Recording Internal Audio
The ability to record internal system audio is accessible through the audio configuration settings.
- Log in to the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform.
- At the top of the screen, click Create Recording.
- Choose Record from your Windows PC or Mac, then click Start.
- Alternatively, you could launch the YuJa Software Capture desktop application.
- Once your Software Capture application opens, select the Audio drop-down menu.
- You may toggle the Mic Source setting ON for a single or secondary Mic Source and select your desired audio device from the drop-down menu. If you would like to make adjustments to your video source, please continue to the next section of this guide.
Advanced Settings for Audio Source
The Advanced Settings for your audio source allow you to adjust the offset of your audio and adjust the gain level for your microphone.
- If you would like to adjust the gain for the microphone or add a delay to your audio recording, you may do so by selecting Advanced Settings.
- Use the slider to increase or decrease the Audio gain.
- Use the Audio offset slider to increase or decrease audio offset by up to two seconds. Click Save once satisfied with your settings.
- After finalizing your audio settings, you may click the Start button to begin your recording if no other setting adjuments are needed.
If desired, you may save your recording selection, including audio settings, as a New Profile.