Logging into the Software Capture for PC application allows you to access all necessary capture tools. While the Software Capture application will keep you logged in automatically, you can log in manually using these instructions.
Logging into the YuJa Software Capture for PC Application from the Video Platform's My Media Page
With the Video Platform, Content Creators can log directly into the YuJa Software Capture for Apple application from their own My Media page.
- Log into your online Video Platform's account.
- Click on Create Recording at the top of the page.
- Select Start to log in and launch the YuJa Software Capture for PC application on your computer.
Logging into the Application by Using the Video Platform Credentials or Your Organization's SSO Credentials
If you are opening the Software Capture for PC application from the Create Recording page within the Video Platform, you will not typically need to log in. If you wish to open and directly record from your computer, you may need to log into the application.
- Open the Software Capture for PC application from your System Tray or Desktop.
- Enter your Organization's Name or Organizational Email Address, and click Find My Organization.
- Enter your Organization specific login credentials.
- Click Sign In.
Did you know? Some Organization's don't have Single-Sign On integration with the Video Platform. If that's the case for your Organization, click Skip Organization Search and enter your Video Platform credentials.