The YuJa Software Capture for PC application provides users with the ability to record their internal system audio from their PC.
Recording Internal Audio
The ability to record internal system audio is accessible through the audio configuration settings.
- Log in to the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform.
- At the top of the screen, click Create Recording.
- Choose Record from your Windows PC or Mac, then click Start.
- Alternatively, you could launch the YuJa Software Capture desktop application.
- Once your Software Capture application opens, select the Audio drop-down menu.
- You may toggle the Mic Source setting ON for a single or secondary Mic Source and select your desired audio device from the drop-down menu.
- If you would like to add a delay to your audio recording, you may do so by selecting Advanced Settings.
- Use the slider to increase or decrease the audio offset by up to two seconds. Click Save once satisfied with your offset.
- After finalizing your audio settings, click the Start button to begin your recording.
If desired, you may save your recording selection, including audio settings, as a New Profile.