The Recurring Jobs dashboard offers a comprehensive overview of recurring tasks associated with installed Data Policies. From here, Admins can view when policies were created, their recurrence, the last active session for the policy, and its next occurrence. If you would like to know how to create policies for your Video Platform instance, click here.
Accessing the Recurring Jobs Dashboard
- To access the Recurring Jobs dashboard, log in as an Admin to the Video Platform.
- Click on the Main Menu icon, and then select Himalayas.
- Hover your mouse over the left-side panel, and select Recurring Jobs.
Overview of the Dashboard
The Recurring Jobs dashboard offers a quick snapshot of your data policies and provides access to view associated media with your policies.
- Policy: Refers to the title given to the policy when it was created.
- Action: The actions are associated with the Action Types selected when the policy was created.
- Email Report: This action will send the policy report to a specific email indicated at the time the policy was created.
- Active Archive: This refers to the Archive to EVP Action Type which archives media to an Admin's My Media folder.
- Himalayas Archive: This refers to the Cold Archive to Himalayas Platform Action Type which archives the data directly to Himalayas.
- Delete Transcodes: This refers to both the Delete Optional Transcodes and Delete Selected Transcode Action Types which deletes video transcodes.
- Created on: This shows the creation date of the policy.
- Recurrence: How often the policy will run is shown here. Policies can occur Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, and Annually.
- Last Run: Shows the date when the policy was last active.
- Next Run: Shows the date when the policy will reoccur.
- Click View All to show a list of all media files associated with the policy.
- From the View All window, you may search for media files and preview them by selecting the Eye icon.