The Facial Analysis tool eliminates the need to manually keep track of consent forms. The tool automatically scans an existing library of images created by the institution to record consent forms and responses given. To utilize this capability, please contact your Admin to turn on this capability within your Video Platform. To learn more about our Consent Form feature, please click here.
Running the Facial Analysis Tool
IT Managers and Admins can upload JPG, JPEG, or PNG files to the library of faces used for analysis by the Facial Analysis tool.
- As an Admin or IT Manager, log in to the Video Platform.
- Hover over the photo you wish to add to the Facial Analysis library and select More....
- Select the Facial Analysis tab from the left-hand side, and then click Run Facial Analysis.
- Once the tool has recognized the face of the associated person, their credentials will be listed in the Associated People table.
- For new faces, click the icon under the Manage column, and select Edit to add credentials for the person.
- Add the Email, First Name, and Last Name of the person you would like to add to the library.
- Select Save.
- The Facial Analysis tool will automatically detect the status of the consent form associated with the person and list the result under the Consent column as one of the following:
- Select the icon under the Manage column again if you would like to make any further changes, suggest new faces, or hide the associated person.