This document will provide Administrators information on the functionality of the additional course copy features and how to enable the settings to course copy Media Channels, Video Quizzes, and Embedded Videos. This feature is currently available for Organizations that use Canvas, Brightspace D2L, Moodle 10+, Blackboard Classic, and Blackboard Ultra integrations.
Enabling Course Configuration Tools
By default, Administrators will have control to enable Course Configuration tools by going through the Admin Panel.
- Select the Admin Panel under the Main Menu items.
- Click on the Integrations tab on the left sidebar.
- Below is the list of course copying tools that can be enabled under Course Configuration:
- Automatically publish quizzes to new YuJa courses when LMS course is copied
- Enable automatic publishing of course Media Channel on LMS Course Copy
- Automatically sync course data when entering the YuJa LTI Tool
Automatically Publish Quizzes to New YuJa Course When LMS Course Is Copied
If enabled, quizzes within a course will automatically publish into a course newly formed using course copy.
- Select More on the thumbnail of a video.
- Click on Quizzes from the Media Details of the video.
- Quizzes will have been Posted To all of the course copied channels.
- To complete the process, Instructors will need to access the Video Platform from the LMS course.
Enable Automatic Publishing of Course Media Channel on LMS Course Copy
If enabled, the media published within a Media Channel will automatically publish into a newly formed course copied channel.
- Apply course copy in your LMS, on a course that has videos/media files embedded, and are published in the associated YuJa channel.
- Go to the page of the LMS course copy and enter the LTI link to prompt the YuJa course creation.
- View the Channel page for all media that was published in the original YuJa Channel will be published in YuJa Channel copy.
If Course A is Copied to be Course B, it will not be possible to copy Course B to Course C. User must copy Course A to Course C for Media Channel items to correctly publish.
Automatically Sync Course Data When Entering the YuJa LTI Tool
If enabled, when users change their LMS course title or term and select the YuJa LTI link. Those values will automatically update the names of YuJa Channels.
- Find the changes made under Courses and Group within the Main Menu.
- Select the Course within Available Groups.
- Click on Edit to view the Class Name, Course Code, and Course Term/Section.
Course Level Override of Automatic Media Publishing
In the case where users do not want their course Media Channel to auto-publish when conducting an LMS course copy. Users have the ability to enable or disable the functionality for individual courses