The Edit button allows access to basic Course information, including the Class Name, Course Code, Course Term/Section, Who Can Join, and whether or not students have publishing rights to the course.
Editing a Course
Editing provides the ability to make minor changes to course details.
- Navigate to Courses & Groups from the Main Menu.
- Choose the desired Course from the left-side menu.
- In the middle of your screen, click on the Edit button.
- A module titled Edit Your Course will appear where you can make any necessary changes. Here you'll have the option to edit:
- Not Allowed: Students will not be able to add content to the course.
- Submit for approval: You will be able to review content students wish to submit to the course.
- Allowed: Students will be able to add any content they desire to the course.
- Default View: Select the default viewing experience for your course to either be Channel, List, or Grid view.
- Enable proctoring: Courses will have YuJa Verity for test proctoring enabled.
- Lock videos embedded by students in an LMS: Prevents Students from modifying, moving, and deleting submitted videos.
- Allow modifying, moving, and deleting submitted videos before the due date of LTI assignments: Students can modify, move, and delete submitted videos up until the due date.
- Enable downloading of Media Channel videos: Allows Students to download videos uploaded to the Media Channel.
- Enable downloading of videos in Mobile Apps: Allows Students to download videos within Mobile Apps.
- Enable automatic publishing of course Media Channel on LMS Course Copy: Course Media Channel will be automatically published on LMS Course Copy.
- Require users to authenticate by enabling 3rd-party cookies to track course viewing data and grades: Students must enable third-party cookies to authenticate for ensured analytics. If third-party cookies are blocked, Students will be given an error message and provided with a link to the support guide on how to enable them.
- Students publishing:
- Once you have entered your changes, click on the Save button.