If admins or instructors are unsatisfied with the Alternative Format(s) of their documents, they can have them reprocessed. This guide will detail how to send one or all of the Alternative Formats for reprocessing.
Reprocessing an Individual Alternative Format
- To reprocess a single Alternative Format, locate your document, then click on the Alternative Documents icon.
- A module listing all the Alternative Formats your document is available in will appear. Hover over the Accessible Alternative file you wish to reprocess, and click on Reprocess.
- A toast message will appear confirming your request. Your reprocessed file will be available to you within a few seconds.
Reprocessing All Alternative Formats Simultaneously
- Access the Panorama LTI app and click on Course Report.
- Scroll down to Search Issues and Content. Click on the tab titled Content.
- For your desired file, click on the Trashcan icon located in the Actions column.
- A dialogue window will appear asking you to confirm the removal of all alternative formats and accessibility reports for the selected file. Click Remove to confirm.