Users can use the YuJa Media Chooser to upload or create new content, and embed that content directly in D2L. This makes it simple for instructors to add video content into multiple areas in D2L.
Accessing the Media Chooser
The Media Chooser can be accessed from Content, Assignments, and Announcements through the Insert Stuff button available in the text editor.
- Log in to D2L as an Administrator or Instructor, then navigate to a D2L course.
- From the course, navigate to an activity that supports a text editor content item.
- Create a new post or edit an existing post.
- Click on the Insert Stuff icon located in the text editor toolbar and locate the YuJa Media Chooser. Note that the name of the tool may vary depending on your organization.
Using the YuJa Media Chooser
The YuJa Media Chooser is accessible in areas of D2L where users are able to access the text editor.
- In the Media Chooser, click one of the following:
- Choose Media: Select content from your My Media. Use the search bar to search for content.
- Upload Media: Upload a video file, audio file, document, web link, or VR video file.
- Record Content: Launch YuJa Software Capture to create a recording.