The YuJa Software Capture application (YSC) allows for recording settings to be set as profiles. This allows content creators to quickly select a preferred recording profile for their subsequent recordings instead of adjusting settings for individual recordings. Profiles can be created from within the Software Capture application or remotely from the Video Platform.
Creating a Recording Profile
- Launch the Software Capture application through the Video Platform or the desktop application.
- Once the application launches, click the Gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Under Personal Profile, click Add.
- Toggle ON one or more video sources, and select your desired video source from the drop-down menu.
- Next, toggle ON one or more Mic Sources and select your desired mic source from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, you may add a Screenshare source and allow the Annotation Toolbar to be available while recording.
- Click Next after adjusting all your settings.
- You may choose additional settings to enable, such as Live Streaming, notifications, generating indexes, and the mouse-click effect.
- Click Next.
- Add a name to your profile and click Save.
- Your newly created profile will automatically be selected. Click Save.
- You may now click on the Profile drop-down arrow and select your profile from the drop-down menu.
Note: If your profile does not appear in the drop-down menu, click the Refresh icon to refresh the profile list.
Creating a Profile Remotely
- Log in to the Video Platform.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu and select Devices.
- Select the drop-down arrow for your YSC device and click Manage Software Capture Profiles.
- From the Select Profile drop-down menu, select Create New Profile.
- Enter a Profile Name.
- Optional: you can choose to set the profile as a Default Profile by selecting Default Profile or a Default Shared Profile by selecting Default Profile and Shared Profile. Please note: YuJa Software Capture will need to launch twice before this setting takes effect.
- Select the desired sources and configure any additional settings by clicking the Configuration button next to the source.
- Once the profile has been set, click Save to add the profile to the Software Capture application.