Before starting a new recording, users can select which video sources they would like to use as well as modify their recording settings.
- Click on the Create Record function located at the top of your screen. Then, select the Start option.
- Click the Audio option on the left side menu to expand the section.
- Toggle on/off an audio source to enable/disable it.
- Click on the dropdown menu to select which audio source to use for the recording.
- Up to two audio sources, either external, internal audio, or built-in can be recorded simultaneously.
- To record internal audio from your computer, follow the instructions from this guide to install the YuJa Internal Audio package to your computer.
- Once all the audio recording settings are set, click Start to start a new recording with the selected audio sources.