With the YuJa Internal Audio package, Content Creators will be able to record their computer system sounds. This also allows users to capture the audio of a video that is playing on the computer background during the recording session.
- Launch the Software Capture for Apple application and log in.
- Click the Audio option on the left side menu to expand the section.
- From the Mic Source dropdown menu, select the YuJa Internal Audio option.
- Select Yes to install the YuJa Internal Audio package to your Apple computer.
- Once installed, set the Mic Source #1 to the audio recording device, and Mic Source #2 to YuJa Internal Audio to capture the speaker's voice and the computer audio simultaneously.