After installing the Software Capture for Apple application and log in, users can now start a new recording session directly from their personal Apple computer. Users will also be able to make a wide selection between connected video and audio sources for their recordings.
- Launch the Software Capture for Apple application and log in.
- Edit the details of your recordings.
- Title: Enter a title for your recording.
- Description: Enter a description for your recording.
- Video: Select up to two webcam sources, either external or built-in, for your recording. You can also choose to disable them altogether.
- Audio: Select up to two audio sources, either external, built-in, or the internal audio source for your recording. You can also choose to disable them altogether.
- Screen: Select up to two screen sources, either external or built-in. You can also choose to disable them altogether.
- Live: Toggle On/Off to make the recording session live streaming. This is set to Off by default.
Users will need at least one valid source enabled, either Video, Audio, or Screen, in order to start a new recording.
- Pause/Resume: Pause the recording and resume it later.
- Finish: Stop the recording altogether.