Microsoft PowerPoint allows users to embed videos into slides. This guide provides step-by-step directions to embed a YuJa video including subtitles into a PowerPoint Slidedeck.
- Navigate to your Media Collection in YuJa by selecting Manage Media.
- Hover over the video in YuJa that you want to embed within a PowerPoint Slide, then select More...
- Select Downloads then Download Media to download an MP4 version of your video. You can learn more about downloading in YuJa by watching our video tutorial Downloading Media.
- Select Accessibility then download the English or Foreign Language SRT caption file. You can learn more about generating auto-captioning in YuJa by viewing our guide Requesting Auto-Captions.
- Use a third-party tool to convert your caption file from an SRT to a VTT.
- Open your PowerPoint and navigate to the slide where you want to insert your video. The following steps may differ depending on your version of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Select Insert → Video → Video on My PC to select the video saved to your computer.
- Once your video has been embedded into your slide, click on your video and select Playback → Insert Captions to insert your VTT caption file.
- Now you can play your video, turn on captioning, and confirm your video plays as expected.