The Media Library Search feature takes advantage of a number of different aspects of the Video Platform’s technology, including Auto-captioning, Semantic Topic Analysis, slide content, titles, and descriptions.
Searching the Media Library
With the powerful Visual Search, users can search through their Media Library by using any keywords from their media.
- Log into the Video Platform.
- Click Manage Media at the top of the page to navigate to the My Media page.
- Enter the desired search term in the Search window at the upper left.
- Press Enter to start the search.
- The Video Platform's Visual Search also supports the following search features.
- Basic searching by using simple keywords. For example, searching for the keyword "business" will return all the media that have "business" in the title, description, auto-captions, transcripts, etc.
- Support fuzzy and wildcard searches. For example, searching for the keyword "engine" can return all results with the terms "engine", "engineer", "engineering", etc.
- The ability to use search queries to specify what they want to search for. For example, this query title:"business" will return only media with the term "business" on their titles.
- Using boolean operators during searches to include or exclude certain keywords from the search results. For example, this query title:"busiess" AND description:"franchise" will only return results with the term "business" on their titles and "franchise" in their descriptions.