The Roster enables administrators to create new users. While users will most often be populated through LTI-integration or roster upload, you can create individual users as needed.
Accessing the Roster
The Roster is accessed through the IT Manager-accessible Institution Settings.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel.
- Mouse over the left-side menu to expand it and choose Roster.
Create New User
The Create User option allows you to add a new user and set the user role. To create multiple users, you may opt for Upload Roster, rather than Create User.
- Click on Create User at the upper right of the Roster.
- Fill in the each of the blanks, including the User ID and password.
- Click on the User Type and select the correct user type from the dropdown box.
- Select Confirm to complete the creation of a new user.