System Settings in the Software Capture for PC application control the Cache Folder, the Upload Folder, and Default Retention Period. The Cache Folder provides temporary storage associated with the Software Capture application, while the Upload Folder contains recorded media kept for a designated period of time. To learn more about the Default Retention Period, click here.
Accessing System Settings
System Settings require running the Software Capture application as an Administrator on your PC. Accessing the System Settings also requires several steps and can be done through Settings.
- Right-click on the Software Capture icon in the System Tray. In order to Run as Admin, you must have no active capture sessions.
- Select Settings.
- Choose the System Settings tab.
- Select Run as Admin and click through to provide permission to change settings.
- Log in to the Software Capture application.
- Access the System Settings by again right-clicking on the YuJa icon and choosing Settings.
If desired, users may change the Cache or Upload Folder settings through System Settings by browsing to the desired Cache or Upload Folder.