The Split Tool in the Video Editor allows you to cut selected sections of content within a video. Sections can then be removed or trimmed.
Accessing the Video Editor
All Video Editor features are available to users for content stored in your My Media.
- Navigate to Manage Media and hover over the video you would like to edit.
- Select Edit from the list of menu options.
Using the Split Function
- Toggle Advanced Mode on.
- Select a video track to split.
- Next, drag the timeline pointer to the part that you would like to split.
- Click the Split button.
- You will now be able to move sections of the video track independently, allowing you to rearrange, delete, and trim sections.