Live Streaming allows organizations to share content with viewers in real-time, with a number of available features to support interaction during the Live Stream. These features can increase viewer engagement and allow Content Creators to answer questions during the course of a presentation.
Starting a Live Stream
Beginning a Live Stream requires only a few selections in the Software Capture for PC application, including choosing the desired Media Channel. To learn more about how to install the application, click here. To learn more about how to launch the application, click here.
- Launch YuJa Software Capture for PC on your Windows device.
- Enter a Title for your live stream.
- Select Live from the left-side menu and toggle on Live Stream.
- Click on the Media Channel icon to select a channel to share your live stream with—you must select a channel to start live streaming.
- Use the search bar to narrow your list of results. Navigate through the list of channels and click the Plus icon next to the channels you'd like to publish to. You can select as many channels and/or subchannels as you'd like.
- If you'd like to remove a channel, locate the channel in the list of Selected Channels and click the Minus icon.
- Once you're satisfied, click Save.
- When you're ready to begin your live stream, click Start.
Using Live Streaming Features
Live Streaming provides the ability to interact with the audience through Chat, Predefined Responses, and Emojis. Live Streaming also offers live auto-captioning if enabled for your organization's zone.
- Open the Live Stream from your notifications menu to access these real-time interactive features.
- Click on the CC icon to view the closed captions of the Live Stream.
- Click on the Chat icon to open a text-based chat with the audience.
- Type messages in the Chat window. Chat is available to all members of the audience to view or exclusively for the Moderator.
- Choose the desired Predefined Response to interact with the audience.
- Click on the Emoji button to open the Emoji options.
Live auto-captions will appear one minute after the live stream begins.