Live Streaming allows organizations to share content with viewers in real-time, with a number of available features to support interaction during the Live Stream. These features can increase viewer engagement and allow Content Creators to answer questions during the course of a presentation.
Starting Live Streaming
Beginning a Live Stream requires only a few selections in the Software Capture for PC application, including choosing the desired Media Channel. To learn more about how to install the application, click here. To learn more about how to launch the application, click here.
Using Live Streaming Features
Live Streaming provides the ability to interact with the audience through Chat, Predefined Responses, and Emojis. Live Streaming also offers live auto-captioning if enabled for your organization's zone.
- Open the Live Stream from your notifications menu to access these real-time interactive features.
- Click on the CC icon to view the closed captions of the Live Stream.
- Click on the Chat icon to open a text-based chat with the audience.
- Type messages in the Chat window. Chat is available to all members of the audience to view or exclusively for the Moderator.
- Choose the desired Predefined Response to interact with the audience.
- Click on the Emoji button to open the Emoji options.