Content Creators will have the ability to upload their YouTube videos to the Video Platform either by linking the video or using the YouTube ingestion feature.
Uploading YouTube Videos
To upload a YouTube video to the Video Platform, the only item the Content Creators need is the direct link to the YouTube video.
- Click Manage Media to navigate to your My Media page.
- Click the Upload button.
- From the list of options, select on the Link tab. Then, from the dropdown menu, click on YouTube.
- Fill in the information as shown below.
- Selecting Import Options:
- Link to YouTube Video: This option will link the YouTube video to the Video Platform's media player without importing it.
- Import a YouTube Video into My Account: This option will import the video directly from YouTube to the Video Platform. This allows YouTube content to be ingested, auto-captioned, and used in accordance with the rules and regulations of the user's residing country. To learn how to add a customized YouTube Import message, click here.
- Once done, click on Start Upload.
1. Due to YouTube Privacy settings, not all videos will be available for the Import a YouTube Video into My Account option.
2. Currently, our Video Editor only supports Video and Audio file uploads.