Media content created or uploaded into the Video Platform can be shared directly through Blackboard. This makes it simple for Content Creators and Users to add video content to Blackboard.
Accessing the Media Chooser
The Video Platform Media Chooser is available through Blackboard.
- Choose the desired course by accessing the Courses Menu on Blackboard or selecting the Course from the Blackboard Home screen.
- Select Announcements or Discussions and create a new post.
- From the text editor, click More... to expand the text editor. Then click Add Content to select the YuJa Media Chooser.
Using the Video Platform Media Chooser
The Media Chooser allows Content Creators and Users to locate media content to share within Blackboard.
- Select Choose Media to search for existing content within your My Media.
- Select Upload Media to upload a new Video, Audio, Document, Link, or VR Video file to the Video Platform.
- Select Record Content to launch the YuJa Software Capture application to create a new recording.
- Select and click Insert Video to embed the video into the Blackboard post.
- Complete the post as desired and publish to Blackboard.