The Video Editor enables users to insert a slide to provide new or additional information over a portion of a media file. You can also use this to create a Title Card for your media by adding an image.
Inserting a Slide
Inserting a slide allows you to upload a file to take the place of a designated portion of media content.
- Navigate to Manage Media at the top of the screen. Select the desired media.
- Mouse over the media. Choose Edit from the menu in the upper right of the thumbnail.
- Click the Insert a Slide button at the desired point in the media; it looks like an old-fashioned slide projection screen.
- Choose Select File. You may choose a *.ppt, *.pptx, *.doc, *.docx, *.xlsx, or *.pdf file or an image file, like a .jpg or .png.
- Enter an Override Time and Duration.
- Select which Video Stream you would like to override with the uploaded file content.
- Click Apply.
- Click on the Slide on the timeline to edit your addition. The Slide will appear after re-processing when you save your edits.