Branding allows organizations to make visual changes to the Video Platform, including color, logo and image. You may also make specific Theme selections for the Media Player. Branding settings are available to Administrators from the Admin Panel’s Branding tab.
Selecting Colors for the Video Platform
Customize the Video Platform experience using Branding tools to select colors throughout the Video Platform. All colors should be entered using a HTML color code.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel from the Main Menu and select Branding.
- Enter the desired colors for individual parts of the Video Platform’s interface, including the Nav Bar, Folder Palette, Login, EnterpriseTube, Dashboard Top Bar and Sidebar.
- Click Save at the bottom of the Branding page.
Choosing Branding Options
Create Footers and specify Date and Time Formats to allow consistent branding and marketing across the Video Platform zone.
- Incorporate desired Footer Content in the Video Platform Footer box. You may also set up a Login Page Footer if desired.
- Copy and paste Analytics code into the Analytics Integration box.
- Select the desired Date Format.
- Select the desired Time Format.
- Select the Default Auto-Transcription Language for your organization.
- To complete all changes, click Save at the bottom of the Branding tab.
Creating Media Player Options
Below are the steps to access the primary Media Player Theme Settings under the Admin Panel. All colors should be entered using the HTML color code.
- Choose the Create New button under the Media Player Theme Settings.
- Make selections for the Media Player Theme using for the Primary and Secondary Buttons, Setting Menu, Setting Text, and Play Bar Style.
- Select Save.
Adding Logo Placements
The Video Platform may also be branded with individual logos. Individual logo placements can be chosen through the Branding page.
- Choose individual logos for various placements.
- Upload a small non-transparent logo which will appear on the EnterpriseTube. This should be 300 x 90 pixels.
- Upload a small transparent logo for the Main Menu dropdown, as well as the YuJa Software Capture Application. This should be 300 x 90 pixels.
- Upload a large non-transparent logo which will appear when users access a Video Conference session. This should be 300 x 124 pixels.
- Upload a large transparent logo for the zone's login portal. This should be 300 x 124 pixels.
- Click Save to save the logo placements.
Choosing a Default Login Method
Organizations may choose from a list of default Login Methods depending on what integration has been enabled for their zone.
- Select YuJa login to login using Video Platform Credentials.
- Choose SSO login to default to Single-Sign-On.
- Click Save to save your selections.
Setting a Login Background
The Login Background completes the Video Platform Branding.