Admins can add users not registered for their LMS into the Panorama Platform to manage Panorama reports and settings based on their assigned roles.
Adding a User to the Panorama Platform
- Log in to the Panorama Platform.
- Select Configurations from the left-side navigation menu.
- Select Roster Management from the list of available options.
- Click Create User.
- Enter the email of the user you'd like to add.
- Select the Role within Panorama the user will have access to.
- Click Create User. The user will receive an email asking them to sign up for the Panorama Platform. After signing up, they will have access to the platform without requiring access to the LMS.