AutoPilot is an AI-powered tool that automatically proposes document accessibility fixes for PDF, DOCX, PPTX, and HTML files. AutoPilot will currently propose fixes for the following issue types: Font size, color contrast, and missing alt-text. Once accessibility issues are proposed, they can automatically be applied to the document.
Using AutoPilot for Proposing Accessibility Fixes
- Log in to your LMS and locate the document for which you'd like to use AutoPilot.
- Click the Accessibility Icon next to the document.
- Hover over Accessibility Report and click View.
- Within the Accessibility Report, click AutoPilot. AutoPilot will immediately identify and propose fixes for accessibility issues.
- Proposed fixes can be reviewed within the Fixes tab under Update Document. If you're satisfied with the proposed fixes, click Apply Staged Changes to update the document.