To support organizations' efforts to provide accessibility to all individuals, Panorama has expanded its scope beyond the borders of the LMS environment and allows alternative formats to be delivered on files within any website. To utilize this feature, web administrator access must be available to apply edits to a website's HTML document.
Enabling the Website Accessibility Widget
To configure the Website Accessibility Widget, admins will need to enable the setting through the LTI application.
- Access the Panorama LTI application.
- Within the Panorama page, select the Settings icon located in the left-side navigation menu.
- Next, navigate to the bottom of the page to locate Global Settings. Then, enable Website Accessibility.
Configuring the Website Accessibility Widget
After the Website Accessibility Widget is enabled, users who have web administrator access can start the installation process on their desired webpage.
- Select the Website Accessibility tab located on the left-side navigation menu.
- Under Icon Placement, drag the icon to your preferred location on your website.
- Under Domain, add the domains where you would like to install the Panorama Website Accessibility tool.
Click Add to insert the domain under the Domain URL list.
- Click Save Changes and follow the directions listed on the Installation section of the page.
- After following the installation steps, navigate to the website where you've enabled the Panorama Website Accessibility Widget.
- Select the Website Accessibility icon located on the page to access the Website Accessibility Widget features available.
With the first instance of the script running on your website, the Panorama Website Accessibility tool may take 10-15 seconds to initialize.