The Website Accessibility Widget offers users several options to adjust the content and color of their web pages. They can either make adjustments in the Content and Color tabs or choose a Profile which will automatically set the website to suit their specific needs. Once satisfied with their results, Content Creators can save their adjustments for future use.
Accessibility Widget Profiles
Profiles provide a predefined set of accessibility improvements to fit your needs. Below is a list of all the profiles found in the Profiles tab.
- Motor Impaired: Choose to Pause Animations.
- Color Blind: Alter the color palette by setting High Contrast and Medium Saturation.
- Dyslexia: Focus attention on crucial sections of the website by activating Dyslexia Font and Pause Animations.
- Visually Impaired: Enhance the website visuals and increase the size of text and graphics.
- Cognitive & Learning: Increase the size of text, create borders around titles, headings, and links, and activate the Reading Guide.
- ADHD: Reduce or eliminate distractions and enable the Reading Mask, which spotlights targeted areas of the website.
- Seizure & Epileptic: Eliminate blinking, flashing, or flickering visuals as well as certain color combinations.
Accessibility Widget Color and Content Adjustments
Color and Content Adjustments allow you to create a unique viewing experience suitable for your personal accessibility needs.
- Within the Home tab, Color Adjustments offer the following features:
- Contrast: Choose to adjust the contrast of the website between dark, light, and high contrast.
- Saturation: Choose to adjust the saturation of the webpage between low, medium, and high.
- Monochrome: Select to remove all colors from the webpage.
- Text, Title, and Background Colors: Choose to adjust the color for your text, title, and background by selecting the desired colors and their opacity by clicking the Gear icon.
- Highlight and/or Outline Titles, Links, and Buttons: Select to add highlights and outlines to your titles, links, and buttons by selecting your desired color and its opacity by clicking the Gear icon.
- Within the Home tab, Content Adjustments offer the following features:
- Content Spacing: Choose to add light, moderate, or heavy horizontal spacing to your content. For more precise adjustments, select the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the feature to adjust horizontal spacing using a slider.
- Font Sizing: Adjust font-sizing on your website by selecting to apply small, medium, or large font sizes. For more precise adjustments, select the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the feature to adjust font size using a slider.
- Line Height: Choose to add vertical spacing to your content by selecting one of the three levels of adjustments. For more precise adjustments, select the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the feature to adjust vertical spacing using a slider.
- Letter Spacing: Choose to add light, moderate, or heavy letter spacing to your content. For more precise adjustments, select the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the feature to adjust letter spacing using a slider.
- Readable Fonts: Apply a different font to your website by selecting between Arial, Times, Tahoma, and Comic Sans fonts.
- Alignment: Select to align your text content to the left, right, or center.
- Cursor: Select to increase the size of your cursor.
- Hide Images: Select to hide all images on your webpage.
- Pause Animations: Select to pause all animations on your webpage.
- Reading Mask: Choose to focus on a specific area on the webpage.
- Reading Guide: Choose to focus on a specific line on the webpage.
Accessibility Widget Formats
The Formats tab provides a list of all documents found within the web page.