The Panorama Remediation Engine is an in-built tool that works within your LMS to help fix accessibility issues for documents. To learn how to use the Remediation Engine, please follow the steps below.
Using the Remediation Engine
Currently, the Remediation Engine only supports the following issues detected in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint: contrast, font size adjustments, adding alternative text to images, and correction of non-descriptive hyperlink text.
- Log in to your LMS and locate a document you'd like to remediate.
- Click on the Accessibility Icon next to the document.
- Select Accessibility Report.
- Under Review Issues, locate the accessibility issue you'd like to remediate and click Fix Issue.
- In the panel that appears, Panorama will describe the issue and suggest ways to fix it. Under Fix Issue Now, make any recommended changes.
- Once satisfied with your change, click Add Change.
- You can repeat steps 4-6 for any additional fixes you'd like to make. Within Update Document, click on the Fixes tab to review all changes you've made.
- Once satisfied with all your changes, click Apply Staged Changes. Panorama will apply your changes and reprocess your document.