Instructors can automatically generate a Verity practice quiz complete with predefined Proctor Settings and curated questions. Instructors can adjust the quiz settings to their liking and release the quiz to students, enabling them to become comfortable with Verity's testing environment.
How to Create a Practice Quiz
Before proceeding with the steps below, please ensure that you have downloaded the Verity browser plugin and your institution admin has integrated Verity practice quizzes with D2L Brightspace.
- Log in to D2L Brightspace as an instructor and navigate to your desired course.
- Click Content located in the course navbar.
- Locate the Verity LTI app and click Open Link.
- Within the LTI app, select Assessments from the left-hand navigation menu, and click Create Practice Quiz. A practice quiz will automatically be created in the Quizzes tab for D2L Brightspace.
- Navigate to the Quizzes tab located in the navbar.
- Locate the quiz titled YuJa Verity Practice Quiz. Click the drop-down arrow next to the quiz, and select Edit to access Verity proctor settings.
- For a complete list of how to use our proctoring features, please reference our guide on Setting Up a Proctored Quiz.
You can then publish the practice quiz to allow students to familiarize themselves with YuJa Verity.