Users experiencing issues such as corrupted recordings or camera-stuttering when launching YuJa Software Capture on Apple devices can provide Full Disk Access to the desktop application to improve performance.
Provide Full Disk Access to YuJa Software Capture
- Click the Apple icon at the top-left of the screen and select System Preferences.
- From there, open Security & Privacy.
- Click the Lock and type in your password to make changes.
- Then, from the left-side menu, select Full Disk Access and click the Plus (+) icon.
- Select Applications, then YuJa Software Capture.
- Finally, make sure that YuJa Software Capture is checked.
- Click the Lock to save the changes.