Player Settings allows Content Creators to configure captions via My Account in the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform. Users can customize font styles, colors, and opacity.
Change Caption Bar Settings via My Account
- Log in to the Video Platform.
- Click the My Account Icon at the top-right of the screen and select My Account.
- From the left-side menu, select Player Settings.
- From here you’ll be provided with several options. You can preview you changes in the Caption Preview at the top of the page.
- Font Color: allows you to change the color of your text.
- Font Family: allows you to choose the font for your caption.
- Background Color: allows you to set a background color for your caption.
- Font Scaling: allows you to change the size of your font.
- Font Opacity: allows you to set the transparency of your font
- Background Opacity: allows you to set the transparency of your background.
- Once you're satisfied with your changes, click Save.