The Video Platform offers Admins and Content Creators the space to create and manage internal groups within the Courses & Groups tab. Admins have the ability to integrate created groups within their SSO to the Video Platform. The SSO integration allows students who sign in to the Video Platform to be recognized and assigned to their respective Group(s). This guide provides steps on how to enable the integration process.
Integrating Your Institution's SSO with Groups
Before following the steps below, ensure that you have created a group within your institution's SSO.
- Log in to the Video Platform.
- Click on the Main Menu icon, select Admin Panel, and then click Integrations from the navigation menu.
- From the Select Integration drop-down menu, select your institution's SSO.
- Click on the Group Provisioning tab.
- Enter your Group's Attribute provided by your SSO, and click on Add New Mapping.
- Next, enter your SAML Group Name created in your SSO and add a YuJa Group Name that will appear on the Courses & Groups page.
- Select the Checkmark icon to confirm the entered information, and then click Save to complete the integration process.
- Your Group, along with its members, will now be available on the Courses & Groups page.