Moodle administrators will be able to upload their own custom Exam Agreements specific to their institution's exam policies. Students must agree to the terms before beginning their proctored session.
Uploading Your Exam Agreement
- Log in to Moodle as an administrator, and navigate to the course with the YuJa Verity LTI link.
- Click on the LTI link to authenticate yourself.
- If using YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring for the first time, please click Link to install YuJa Verity Plugin to install the Verity Plugin from the Chrome store. Please note: the plugin is only available on supported browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Brave.
- Once the plugin has been installed, you will be authenticated after receiving a Successfully Installed message.
- Next, click the link below to access the Exam Agreement upload page:
- Click Choose File to upload a custom Exam Agreement.
- Click Submit to upload the Exam Agreement for your institution.
Currently, the YuJa Verity Custom Exam Agreement only supports PDF files.