The Video Quiz Editor allows Instructors to provide dynamic Feedback for answers given by Students for Multiple Choice, Select Multiple, and True or False question types.
Enabling the Dynamic Feedback Setting
To access the Feedback feature for Video Quizzes, Instructors must navigate to their desired video and access the Video Quiz Editor. To learn how to access and use the Video Quiz Editor, please click here.
Adding Dynamic Feedback to a Quiz
- Click Add Questions.
- After entering a question into the Question field, scroll down to Answers.
- Click the Add Feedback icon located next to each possible answer. For Select Multiple question types, an Add Feedback button will appear next to the Add Option button.
- Enter your desired Feedback for as many answers as you would like.
- Click Save to complete the process.
- Students will receive your feedback when taking the Video Quiz.