With the Mouse Effect enabled in the YuJa Software Capture for PC application, Instructors are able to provide an enhanced visual experience when navigating their presentation.
Enabling the Mouse Effect
The Mouse Effect can be enabled through the Profiles settings. To learn how to access this feature, please follow the steps below.
- Begin a YuJa Software Capture recording, and click the Gear icon in the top-right of the application.
- From the top row, select the Profiles tab.
- From here, create a new profile by clicking the Plus (+) icon. Alternatively, select an existing Profile or Default Shared Profile and click the Edit icon.
- Either option will bring you to the Local Capture Settings. Edit any Video, Audio, and Screenshare settings, and then click Next.
- Under Other Settings, toggle Enable mouse effect on click during recordings to ON.
- Click Next.
- Enter a name for your profile, and click Save.
- The newly edited or created profile will automatically be selected.
- Click Save to restart YuJa Software Capture.
- Once YuJa Software Capture restarts, the Mouse Effect will be enabled for your presentation.