With the On-Screen Pause Notification enabled in the YuJa Software Capture for PC application, Content Creators will have a better visual indication when their recordings are paused.
Enabling the On-Screen Pause Notification
The On-Screen Pause Notification can be easily enabled or disabled through the YuJa Software Capture for PC Application Settings menu.
- Begin a Software Capture recording, and click the Gear icon in the top-right of the application.
- From the top row, select the Configuration tab.
- Under Recording Options, check Show on-screen pause notification.
- Click Save to restart YuJa Software Capture automatically.
- Once YuJa Software Capture restarts, the On-Screen Pause Notification will appear when your recording is paused.