Accessing Your Verity Proctored Quiz
Once you're ready to begin your proctored quiz, you will need to access Moodle through one of the following browsers supported by Verity: Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Brave. For the most reliable proctoring session, we recommend using Google Chrome. If not already installed, please click here to download Chrome. After logging in to Moodle from Chrome, the following steps will allow you to begin the proctored quiz.
- Log in to Moodle, and click YuJa Verity to authenticate yourself.
- If using YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring for the first time, please click Link to install YuJa Verity Plugin to install the Verity Plugin from the Chrome store.
- Once the plugin has been installed, you will be authenticated after receiving a Successfully Installed message.
- Navigate to the appropriate exam that has been made available by the course instructor.
- Click on your exam.
- Click Attempt quiz now.
- On the next page, review what YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will be recording during the exam, actions that will be restricted, and a checklist of what needs to be done before starting the proctored exam.
- Next, click Begin Now.
- Ensure that all applicable sources are connected, and then click Next.
- If ID Verification is enabled, YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will require you to take your picture and a picture of your ID card.
- Click Begin Test to start your proctored exam session.
- Once the exam is completed, click Submit all and finish. A confirmation message will appear to ensure that the proctored exam has been successfully completed and submitted to the instructor.
- Click Finish.