Instructors have the option to require students to use YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring for any exam. YuJa Verity works in conjunction with Moodle Quizzes.
Setting up a YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring Exam
YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring can only be enabled once the instructor has created an exam. Please create your exam and then follow the steps below to enable test proctoring.
- Log in to Moodle as an instructor and navigate to the course where the exam is located.
- Before enabling a proctored exam, select YuJa Verity to authenticate yourself.
- If using YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring for the first time, please click Link to install YuJa Verity Plugin to install the Verity Plugin from the Chrome store. Please note: the plugin is only available on supported browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Brave.
- Once the plugin has been installed, you will be authenticated after receiving a Successfully Installed message.
- Select the exam you would like to have YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring enabled in.
- Click the Gear icon located on the right side, and select Edit settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring, and check Enable YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring.
- Scroll down and select the Recording Options you would like to enable.
- Select your desired Lock Down Options.
- Finally, select if you would like ID Verification enabled.
- Once you are ready to enable YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring, check I understand, I will not be able to change settings once the exam has started, and then click Save and return to course.
Reviewing a YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring Exam
As students complete their proctored exams, Instructors can begin reviewing the attempts and submissions.
- Select the exam you would like to review.
- Click View Verity Results.
- The Results table lists all students who attempted the proctored exam.
- To narrow your results, click the filter adjustment icon to the left of the search bar.
- Select the filters you wish to view and click Apply.
- Under the View column, click View Details for any student to review the recorded proctored session.
- Select the attempt you would like to review from the Select Attempt drop-down menu.
- Click Play Session to view the recording.
- If ID verification was enabled for the exam, click View ID Verification to see the student's ID.