The Video Platform offers Admins and Content Creators the space to create and manage internal groups within the Courses & Groups tab. Admins have the ability to integrate internal groups with their institution's SSO. The SSO integration allows students who sign in to the Video Platform to be recognized and assigned into their respective Group(s). This guide provides steps on how to enable the integration process.
Integrating a Group with Your Institution's SSO
A Group must first be created before an Admin can proceed with the SSO integration process. To learn how to create Courses and Groups, please click here.
- From the Main Menu select Courses & Groups.
- Under Available Groups, select the Group you would like to add to your SSO integration.
- Make note of your group's name and the Platform Unique ID. They will be required for Group Provisioning.
- Select Admin Panel from the Main Menu, and then select Integrations from the left-hand menu.
- Under Select Integration, expand the drop-down menu and select your institution's SSO.
- Select the Group Provisioning tab, and then click Add New Mapping.
- Enter your Group's Attribute and SAML Group Name created in your SSO.
- Next, under Group Name, enter the name of your Group noted earlier.
- Enter the Platform Unique ID under Group Code.
- Select the Checkmark icon, and then click Save to complete the integration process.