The Video Platform offers Admins and Content Creators the space to create and manage internal courses within the Courses & Groups tab. Admins have the ability to integrate internal courses with their institution's SSO. The SSO integration allows students who sign in to the Video Platform to be recognized and assigned to their respective Course(s). This guide provides steps on how to enable the integration process.
Integrating a Course with Your Institution's SSO
Before following the steps below, ensure that you have created a course within your institution's SSO. Once the integration process is complete, your course will be added to the Courses & Groups page, accessible from the Main Menu.
- Log in to the Video Platform as an Admin.
- Select Admin Panel from the Main Menu, and then select Integrations from the left-side navigation bar.
- Under Select Integration, expand the drop-down menu, and select your institution's SSO.
- Select the Course Provisioning tab, and then click Add New Mapping.
- Enter your Courses Attribute and SAML Group Name created in your SSO.
- Next, under YuJa Course Name, enter the name of the course as you would like for it to appear on the Courses & Groups page.
- Using numbers, letters, or a combination of both, enter a YuJa Course Code that will be associated with your course.
- Select the Checkmark icon, and then click Save to complete the integration process.