During a quiz, an Instructor may require students to record their screen while YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring is enabled. The following guide will allow Students on an Apple application to allow screen recording for their browser.
Enable Screen Recording
- On your Apple device, go to System Preferences from the Apple icon in the top-left corner of your desktop.
- On the next page, select Security & Privacy.
- From the left-hand panel, select Screen Recording.
- Select Use Password to sign in to your Security & Privacy preferences.
- Select the Plus (+) icon.
- From the list of available applications, select the browser you would like to enable screen recording for, and then click Open.
- If your browser is running in the background, the following notification will appear. Select Quit & Reopen.
- The browser has now been added to the list of apps that are allowed to record the contents of your screen.