Meeting Owners can grant Permissions to Presenters on an individual basis. These permissions include access to the Whiteboard tools, the ability to message in chat, and the permission to share their screen and upload documents.
These permissions will override the default permissions for the selected Presenter.
- From the right-hand panel, navigate to the Users tab.
- Click on the More Options icon next to the Presenter you would like to manage permissions for.
- Select Permissions from the drop-down menu.
- Select the preferred permissions for the Presenter.
- Select Confirm to enable or disable the selected permissions.