Accessing Your Verity Proctored Quiz
Once you're ready to begin your proctored quiz, you will need to access Canvas through one of the following browsers supported by Verity: Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Brave. For the most reliable proctoring session, we recommend using Google Chrome. If not already installed, please click here to download Chrome.
- Log in to Canvas and click YuJa Verity to authenticate yourself. If using YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring for the first time, please click Link to install YuJa Verity Plugin to download the YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring browser plugin.
- Once downloaded, you will be authenticated after seeing a Successfully Installed message.
- Next, click the Quizzes tab and locate the appropriate quiz that has been made available by the course Instructor.
- Click Take the Quiz to review what YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will be recording during the quiz, actions that will be restricted, and a checklist of what needs to be done before starting the proctored quiz.
- Once you've completed the checklist, you will be asked to confirm your name. If the name displayed is correct, click Yes, this is me. If the name is incorrect, click No to authenticate your LMS account. When you're ready, click Begin Now.
- You'll be redirected to the System Check to ensure all applicable settings are enabled.
- If ID Verification is enabled, YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will require you to take your picture and a picture of your ID card.
- Once the proctored quiz is in progress, you will have access to the Recording panel, which includes an assistance feature.
- Selecting the Assistance button will show the Assistance panel. From here, you can call, email, message, or review Verity product documentation to help you use the YuJa Verity tool.
- Once the quiz is completed, click Submit Quiz. A confirmation message will appear to ensure that the proctored quiz has been successfully completed and submitted to the Instructor.