Accessing Your Test Proctoring Exam
Once you're ready to begin your proctored exam, you will need to use Google Chrome to follow the steps below. If not already installed, please click here to download the browser.
- Log in to Canvas and click YuJa Verity to authenticate yourself. If using YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring for the first time, please click Download Extension to download the YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring browser plugin.
- Click the Quizzes tab and locate the appropriate exam that has been made available by the course instructor.
- Click Take the Quiz to review what YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will be recording during the exam, actions that will be restricted, and a checklist of what needs to be done before starting the proctored exam.
- Click Begin Now to move to the System Check to ensure all applicable settings are enabled.
- If ID Verification is enabled, YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring will require you to take your picture and a picture of your ID card.
- Once the proctor exam is in progress, you will have access to the Test Proctoring panel which includes a calculator, whiteboard and the option to request assistance.
- Once the exam is completed, click Submit Quiz. A confirmation message will appear to ensure that the proctor exam has been successfully completed and submitted to the instructor.