Live Stream Statistics provides real-time live stream statistics across Hardware Hub, Software Capture, and RTMP-initiated live streams. Content Owners and Administrators are provided with in-depth knowledge of their live streams, including real-time stream quality, downstream bandwidth, geo-location maps, and viewer statistics. The Live Stream Analytics tab also offers a space to view statistics for past and current live streams, as well as view upcoming events
Overview of the Real-Time Live Stream Statistics
- Log into the Video Platform, click the Main Menu icon and select Usage and Analytics.
- Select Live Stream from the left-side navigation panel.
- From the top-left drop-down menu, select the stream source you would like to view.
- Narrow search results by Title and Date.
- Select Get Report to generate a list of live streams, and narrow your results further by selecting upcoming, current, or past live streams.
- Select View Livestream Map to view the geo-location of the selected live stream.
- Select View Statistics to show an in-depth view of live stream attendees.
- View the names of those who have joined the live stream, their Attendance Length, status, IP Address, and Geo-Location.