This document provides instructions on how to integrate the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform into your Moodle Learning Management System (LMS). If you have any questions regarding any step in this process, please contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
The below steps will add the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform as a LTI tool that can be accessed within one or more Moodle courses.
Adding the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform to Moodle
The instructions below will allow users to add the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform to Moodle.
- Log into Moodle as an Admin.
- Select Site administration from the left-side menu.
- Select Plugins, and then select External tool.
- Click Manage tools.
- Select configure a tool manually.
- Enter the information as follows and then select Save changes.
- Tool Name: YuJa
- Tool URL: https://<YOUR_YUJA_DOMAIN>/LTI3Entry.jsp
- LTI Version: LTI 1.3
- Public Key type: Keyset URL
- Public Keyset: https://<YOUR_YUJA_DOMAIN>/P/Data/LTI3JwksJSONS
- Initiate Login URL: https://<YOUR_YUJA_DOMAIN>/LTI3LoginInit.jsp
- Redirection URL(s): https://<YOUR_YUJA_DOMAIN>/LTI3Entry.jsp
- Custom Parameters: moodle_course_previous_context_ids=$Context.id.history
- Check Content-Item Message
- Navigate back to the Manage Tools page.
- Under Tools select the View configuration details icon for the new tool created.
- Make note of the information presented for the next section.
Integrating Moodle into the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform
With the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform set up in Moodle, the next step is to integrate Moodle into the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform.
- Log into the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform as an Admin and go to the Admin Panel.
- From the left navigation menu, click on Integrations and choose LMS via LTI 1.3 under the Select Integration drop-down list.
- Choose Moodle for LMS. Under API Configuration, enter the Tool configuration details obtained from the previous section and click Save.
- ISS = Platform ID
- OIDC Endpoint = Authentication request URL
- JWKS Endpoint = Public keyset URL
- OAuth2 Token Endpoint = Access token URL