Integrating OAuth 2.0 with the Video Platform allows users to log in to the Video Platform with their Google account.
Configuring the OAuth 2.0 Integration in the Video Platform
- Login to the Video Platform as an Administrator and navigate to Admin Panel → Integrations.
- In the Select Integration dropdown menu, select SSO - OAuth 2.0.
- Enter a value for the following parameters:
Client Id, Client Secret, Auth URI, Token URI, Userinfo URI are required parameters.
Must begin with ‘scope=’ then followed with the scope value(s), having ‘%20’ as a separator.
Scope values: openid, email, profile
Must begin with ‘response_type=’ then followed by the value(s) (having %20 as separators if there is more than one value)
Response type value: code
Response type: response_type=code
Must begin with ‘prompt=’ followed by the prompt value
Prompt value: consent
- Click Create Configuration.
- To test the configuration, click Test OAuth Login. This will open a new tab and redirect to Google, which handles authentication and user consent.
- Once OAuth 2.0 has been successfully verified, activate the new authentication scheme by clicking Activate.
Only activate the new authentication scheme after successfully performing a test login and verifying that it is ready to be made available for all users in your organization.
Once OAuth 2.0 and the Video Platform have been integrated, users may login using SSO credentials.
- Navigate to the organization's EnterpriseTube.
- Click Login to be redirected to Google. Follow the steps to select an account and provide consent to allow the Video Platform to access basic information.
- Once authorized, the user should be redirected back to the Video Platform and successfully logged in.
Google OAuth 2.0 and OAuth 2.0 cannot be configured at the same time. The user must delete the current configuration in order to configure a new one.