This guide will provide details on how to integrate a Matrox Monarch LCS device to the Video Platform to enable the automatic import of recordings. From the Matrox Monarch LCS platform, users can create new sessions, which will be visible on the Matrox calendar through the .ics file mechanism. Recordings will be saved on a local USB drive or SD card and transferred to the Video Platform's SFTP server, where it will be visible in the user's My Media.
Registering a Matrox Monarch LCS Device
- Log in to the Video Platform as an Administrator and access the Devices tab within the Admin Panel.
- Click Register Matrox Device.
- Insert a Device Name and Access ID, which is unique to each device. Click Submit.
- A username and password will be generated. This will be used for the SFTP Server.
- Locate the device within the devices list and click the Permanent Linkage icon. This will be the URL used to extract and import recordings to Matrox in the form of .ics.
- A URL is also available for SFTP.
Setting Up YuJa in Matrox Monarch LCS Platform
- As an Administrator, log in to Matrox Monarch LCS.
- Access the device and click Scheduler.
- Within Load Schedule, select the URL from the drop down menu.
- Add the iCal URL (refer to Step 5 above).
- Switch the toggle to start scheduling. A blue toggle will indicate that scheduling can occur.
- Under Check for schedule changes every _ minute(s), add 1 minute to the blank. The system will check for recordings every minute.
- Navigate to File Management and input the following under Source and Destination:
- File Source: select USB1, USB2 or SD Card, depending on where the recordings will be stored.
- Transfer Protocol: SFTP.
- Host: URL obtained in Step 6.
- Username: enter the username generated in Step 4 above.
- Password: enter the password generated in Step 4 above.
- Port: 22
- Under Manual File Management, select the Manual File Transfer method desired.
- Once a file is placed in SFTP, the Video Platform will import the recordings and it will be visible in the session creator's My Media.