This document specifies the Setup information of the YuJa Hardware Hub 1U.
An essential component of setting up the Hardware Hub is to connect all necessary inputs to be used. This section will identify the inputs of the Hardware Hub 1U.
- LCD panel: A 142mm x 37.5mm LCD screen with a 6-key keypad.
- Hardware Hub The rotate disable/enable button, press to enable or disable screen autoOn/OFF Switch: Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn on/off.
- Power Supply: 400W Power Supply In at 100-240V 6-3A 60-50Hz.
- USB Capture Ports: Connect up to 4 USB2.0 or 3.0 devices including cameras.
- Ethernet: Connect Gigabit Ethernet connection for high-throughput capture uploading.
- RCA Line-Level Unbalanced: Connect external audio device including a microphone or audio mixer.
- 3.5mm stereo Microphone in: Connect a standard microphone or external audio source.
- Standard Capture Slot: Connect VGA, DVI, HDMI, SDI, HD-SDI, Component Video, S-Video and Composite Video sources.
The following is a list of supported input formats and devices, along with the corresponding actions required.
|Device Name||Capture Device||Remarks|
|HDMI||PCI Capture||Use the HDMI to DVI adaptor and connect to the DVI Port of Capture Card|
|SDI||PCI Capture||Use a BNC cable to connect the BNC connector to the Capture Card|
|DVI||PCI Capture||Use the DVI cable to connect to the DVI port of the Capture Card|
|VGA||PCI Capture||Use the VGA to DVI adapter and connect to the DVI port of the Capture Card|
|Component||PCI Capture||Use the break out cable to connect to the Capture Card|
|Composite||PCI Capture||Use the break out cable to connect to the Capture Card|
|S-Video||PCI Capture||Use the break out cable to connect to the Capture Card|
|USB Camera||USB||Plug-in the USB device to the USB port|
|USB Microphone||USB||Plug-in the USB device to the USB port|
|3.5mm line-out, RCS line out, XLR line out||Line In||All Audio lines in to converted to 3.5mm input first|
|Microphone out||Microphone in|
Turning On the Hub
Press the Power Button, located on the right side of the Hardware Hub. A solid blue light will appear, indicating that the Hardware Hub is starting up. The LCD screen will display the current Hardware Hub status.
LCD Panel Main Features
This section specifies the main features of the LCD provided. Currently, the LCD screen contains two screens.
- Indicates whether the Hardware Hub is Online or Offline.
- Indicates whether the Hardware Hub is recording or not.
- Indicates whether the Hardware Hub is live streaming or not.
- Indicates whether the Hardware Hub is uploading a recorded sessions to the YuJa Cloud or not.
- Pressing the Left Button will show a preview of the screen.
- Pressing the Rotate Button will enable or disable the screen auto-rotate every 5 seconds.
- Pressing the Right Button will switch to the next screen.
General Information Screen
The following image displays the general information on the screen.