Content Creators have the ability to add Video Bumpers to new and existing videos. Video Bumpers are short video clips that typically show the brand of an organization. Video Bumpers can be included at the start or end of your video.
Adding Bumper Videos to the Video Platform
Administrators have the ability to upload Video Bumpers to the Video Platform for users to select from. The Video Bumpers can be managed via the Admin Panel’s Platform Tab.
Adding Video Bumpers to Videos
After an administrator has added the Video Bumpers to the Video Platform, Content Creators can access them via the Media Details Panel.
- Hover over the thumbnail you wish to add Video Bumpers to and select More….
- In the Media Details panel, scroll down and click on More... to expand the menu, and then select Branding.
- Using the drop-down menu, you will have two options in which to insert a Video Bumper:
- Pre-roll Video: Insert the Video Bumper at the beginning of the video.
- Post-roll Video: Insert the Video Bumper at the end of the video.
- Once you've made your selections, choose whether you would like to Burn Pre-roll and Post-Roll Permanently.
- Yes: A copy of the video will be created containing the selected post-rolls or pre-rolls.
- No: The original video will be removed from the Video Platform, and a new video containing the selected post-rolls or pre-rolls will be added.
- Click Save Branding to save the changes made.
The original video will be moved into the user’s Recycle Bin. Users can go into their Recycle Bin and restore the original video that does not include the Video Bumpers.